Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!





I will keep this short (Alexis figured out how to pop my keys off and now they are on the fritz).  

Alexis is a lady bug for her 2nd  Halloween! My aunt took some pictures of her last weekend so here are a few.  We wanted to take her to Pioneer village last night but the weather wasn't cooperating.  I think we will let her "trick or treat" down our side of the street tonight.  

She got her first pumpkin this year when Russ took her to the pumpkin patch (I think she thought it was a ball because she threw it alot ...luckily it survived and is going to be cooked this weekend). 

            

3 comments:

Lambini said...

SO FREAKING CUTE!!! Did she love love love tricker treating??

The Lamb Family said...

Cute Lady Bug;)

Lambini said...

more pics...more pics...more pics!!